CocoNutree® Coconut Sugar
CocoNutree® Coconut Sugar is made from 100% pure coconut sap. We do not use cane sugar and only use sugar from our coconuts in our organic farms. From the blossom of these coconut trees, we extract the coconut sap, which is then made into Coconut Sugar. The coconut sap has a lot of heart healthy benefits; it’s rich in vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
Our Coconut Sugar is unfiltered, unbleached with no additives or preservatives. It also has a low glycemic index and is more nutritious than typical granulated sugar and artificial sweeteners. Because Coconut Sugar is one of the least processed sweeteners, its granules may slightly vary. It is quickly gaining popularity as the healthier sugar substitute.
The taste is similar to brown sugar but with a slight hint of caramel. You can use it for baking, cooking and for your coffee and tea. It is ideal for weight management, diabetics and for leading a healthy lifestyle.
1:1 sugar substitute (use it like you would normally use sugar)
- 454g / 16oz
- 1,000g / 35oz
- 100% Natural – From the blossom of coconut trees, it is made of 100% pure coconut sap.
- Rich in Vitamins and Minerals. The sap is rich in iron, potassium, magnesium, zinc and B vitamins. It is especially rich in potassium, which is important in balancing electrolytes, controlling high blood pressure and metabolizing sugar.
- Amino Acids and Antioxidants. Coconut sap contains over 16 amino acids, which are the building blocks of protein. It also has probiotics, enzymes and antioxidants that are good for the body.
- Low Glycemic Index (GI) at 35. The GI is a ranking of foods based on how they affect your blood sugar level. A high GI means that the body rapidly absorbs the food, spiking the blood sugar. A low GI causes less of a blood sugar crash, preventing the health damaging insulin spike.
- Ideal for weight management and diabetics. As a natural sweetener with a low GI, it is the best sugar substitute for those watching their calorie and sugar intake.
- Pleasant & natural taste – With a slight hint of caramel. It doesn’t have any artificial sweetness.
- All-around use – Coconut sugar is more versatile than other sweeteners as it easily substitutes cane sugar in baking recipes, making it easy to use. An all-around and healthier choice.
Source : Philippine Food and Nutrition Research Institute (http://frni.dost.gov.ph/); Nutrition Data (http://www.nutritiondata.com)
* All Coconut Sugars (Coconut Palm Sugar) are palm sugars, but not all palm sugars are coconut sugars.
CocoNutree® Coconut Sugar… the healthier alternative, for a great tasting sweetener and a healthy lifestyle. Sweeten Your Life Naturally!®