CocoNutree® Coconut Vinergar
in Original & Spicy Flavors
- Sourced from coconut sap that is naturally rich in vitamins, minerals and other phytonutrients.
- Rich in Minerals. The sap contains phosphorus, potassium, iron, magnesium, sulfur, boron, zinc, manganese and copper. It is especially rich in potassium, which is important in balancing electrolytes, controlling high blood pressure and metabolising sugar.
- Contains Amino Acids and Probiotics. Coconut sap has essential amino acids, which are the building blocks of protein. Proteins are part of every living cell in your body. It is also contains a naturally occurring probiotic called FOS.
- Although vinegar is chemically acidic, Coconut Vinegar is special as it has an alkalising effect inside the body during digestion. This is due to the Coconut Vinegar’s content of alkalising minerals such as potassium, calcium and magnesium. These same minerals synergistically act to lower blood pressure and cholesterol, while also helping in digestion.
- Improves the quality and taste of food. It is flavourful, delicious and full-bodied.
- All natural and has no artificial preservatives. It is in fact, a natural preservative.
- Certified Organic. It is produced without using any synthetic pesticides and chemical fertilisers. It is also not processed using irradiation, industrial solvents, or chemical/synthetic food additives. Therefore, it is safer and healthier than conventional vinegar.
CocoNutree® Coconut Sugar
- 100% Natural – From the blossom of coconut trees, it is made of 100% pure coconut sap.
- Rich in Vitamins and Minerals. The sap is rich in iron, potassium, magnesium, zinc and B vitamins. It is especially rich in potassium, which is important in balancing electrolytes, controlling high blood pressure and metabolizing sugar.
- Amino Acids and Antioxidants. Coconut sap contains over 16 amino acids, which are the building blocks of protein. It also has probiotics, enzymes and antioxidants that are good for the body.
- Low Glycemic Index (GI) at 35. The GI is a ranking of foods based on how they affect your blood sugar level. A high GI means that the body rapidly absorbs the food, spiking the blood sugar. A low GI causes less of a blood sugar crash, preventing the health damaging insulin spike.
- Ideal for weight management and diabetics. As a natural sweetener with a low GI, it is the best sugar substitute for those watching their calorie and sugar intake.
- Pleasant & natural taste – With a slight hint of caramel. It doesn’t have any artificial sweetness.
- All-around use – Coconut sugar is more versatile than other sweeteners as it easily substitutes cane sugar in baking recipes, making it easy to use. An all-around and healthier choice.